Woo hoo! My first blog award, from the lovely Gary at “The Greedy Fork” – he has such great recipes. Thank you so much. It has been a labour of love, so I’m so pleased other people have enjoyed reading too.
The rules of the award state that I need to mention seven random things about myself:
- When I lived in Mexico, my favourite salad was cactus with tequila sauce! Mmmm.
- I own a 12 year old – bottle of Coca-Cola from the Coke factory in Atlanta.
- I love owls. Especially ‘Lovely Owl’.
- My desert island meal would be an enormous Lobster with garlic mashed potatoes and some more lobster on the side.
- I was published when I was 8 – when I wrote a review about a ‘Bug Box’ for a Scientific journal.
- My favourite author is Maurice Sendak.
- My favourite film is Rear Window by Alfred Hitchcock.
Here’s 15 bloggers that I’m awarding The Versatile Blogger Award to…
- Is Butter a Carb
- My Little Space
- Baker Street
- The Ardent Epicure
- The Deep Dish
- Raspberri cupcakes
- The Purple Spoon
- Sugar for the Brain
- Unorthodox Epicure
- The Roasted Root
- Generation Foodie
- The Smart Cookie
- The Realistic Nutritionist
- Ana Helena Campbell
Add the award to you blog.
Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
Mention 7 random things about yourself.
List the rules.
Award to 15 bloggers.
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.